Friday, June 18, 2010

beginning to wander

1st day, i really learn t a few things in this few days...
coz i was not really sure wat goes wrong with me and my mind..alwiz blur blur and not know wat i should do..

but i jz knew a few friends recently,and they really ticked me up with my mistake..i was wrong tat i kinda doubt them:p..
hehe...
and really thanks a lot that i get to know w wide range of friends..
and its really is a miracle for a person with my "misbehave" can become a cool person with his own perspective and principles too..
i will get out of my mis-guided pathway, and find out a way of my own..
but till stick to the happie go lucky style:P
wahahaha..
except i will try to become my self too...
sometimes, it really silly to think tat i can manage to make a lot of ppl like me...but then, wats the truth??
everyone should get to know the truth of each other regardless of their emotion, attitude, behaviour, etc..
STICK To OWN style!!!!!! gambatte in finding my self!!!!!!!!^^

2 comments:

r3d$t@zZ said...

hey, stick to own style. like it ^^

ja5on said...

haha~~lolx:P nice one~^^

meaningful song^^