Friday, October 9, 2009

untitled 2

today is my 2nd day of my after exam:p.
but then, some how, i feel weird..coz in order to like take care the feelings of my friend, then i need to pretend something..
haiz...
well, in the same times,i feel weird bcoz firstly i am very okie and chatable with a friend i know from course..
but then i don`t know what happens???
seem like everythings goes wrong when i think too much and related every stuff...make me more paiseh to talk with the friend><
i damn hate this feeling!!!!!... but i really wanna be a good friend with tat ~weirdo~ friend..hahaha...
anyway, i am here jz to say out my feeling.. and hope every things will be fine in next sem..
enough of the EMO feeling..
well, 2 more weeks break is about to start for me to enjoy and learn new stuff in it^^
more over, i hope i can see new things in JB in my next trip with my friends..in nxt week^^..
btw, happie bufday to my jenjarom friend^^..

0 comments:

meaningful song^^