Monday, October 5, 2009

untitle

argh!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!.
jz come down here to say out some unspeakable stuff...><

well, today feel a bit weird about how things will go....
haiz... coz yesterday, don`t know what things happen to me??
talking rubbish in the my car, and cause 2 friends thought me as a freaking retardo...><
anyway, the weird feeling has pass through..
actually those weird feeling come from a feeling to towards friend..and it is kinda weird to see them chatting around without noticing me pulak!!!!!...ishhhh><
but maybe it is my probs??? acting coolz while driving the car..hahaha:p...

wah, a bit relieve after coming up here to blogging...a
actually i do really have a long time didn`t post out any new post, bcoz sometimes...nope.. is everytime, when i wanna post out somethings, there is a strong attraction saying to me...~don`t be such a fools, don`t waste ur time in here...~..nothing benefits from jz writing here...
but then i kinda realise it is a good way to express something><
haha.....
Ooooo Yeah~~!!!!!
feeling so much better after spilling it out:P
well,
2morrow management paper are going to~declare~ a fight with me.. i muz not fall in this battle with the ~paper~!!!!..
gambatte!!!!! all my friends^^

0 comments:

meaningful song^^